January 27, 2022
09:30AM to 10:15AM PST
12:30PM to 01:15PM EST
Digital initiatives to enabling a new way of working
Over the last year and half, the CIOs/Technology Leaders influence, and impact have accelerated due to global circumstances, and many tech leaders are seizing the opportunity to maintain the progress they’ve made across the enterprise. The need for digital modernization pervades every aspect of your business, but very few organizations can upgrade or overhaul every single capability at once. Under pressure to deliver rapid, scalable transformation, CIOs/CTOs must understand the levers that drive lasting digital impact, deliver unique value at all levels of the business, and create meaningful revenue growth. From digital initiatives to enabling a new way of working, CIOs/CTOs will continue to drive change into the future.
Join the conversation moderated by Lalit Ahuja, CEO, ANSR along with industry leaders, Kirk Ball, EVP & Chief Technology Officer, Giant Eagle and Sri Donthi, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer discuss the value IT/Technology delivers to the business.
Hear the leaders talk about:
- The role of CIOs/CTOs/Technology Leaders in building a resilient, scalable, and future-proof enterprise
- How global teams (or Global Capability Centers) have enabled the strategic and accelerated adoption of technology
- The key considerations for building an innovative, collaborative ecosystem for an organization
Session Time (PST)
Login and moderator to make introductions
Short Introduction by ANSR
Discussion instigated by the moderator and continued by the group
- Lalit in discussion with Kirk Ball, Sri Donthi
- Followed by a discussion with the rest of the audience