Building & Scaling a Global Product Engineering Team
Flexcar is a Boston-based vehicle subscription market leader. To further their core mission to disrupt a $110B car ownership industry, Flexcar intended to set up a deep- tech engineering center in Bangalore to power their product-centric expansion.
Flexcar aimed to build a top-tier product and engineering team but faced challenges with:
- Shaping up a recognizable brand in a new region
- High competition for the same talent pool
- Benchmarking of local compensation & benefits in a dynamic market
A multi-pronged approach
- Attractive employer brand
- Strong focus on crisp, tailored messaging about Flexcar's tech & innovation goals
- Highly targeted campaigns for pedigreed talent working at Uber, Microsoft, Meta, Google, Paytm, etc. to reinforce the opportunity of building a market disruptor in mobility.
- Appealed to target segment's primary motivation to build technology of scale from scratch
- AI-led sourcing & best-fit curation
- Tapped into a global talent network of 1M+ professionals and 200+ job boards with our multi-channel sourcing tool.
- High-powered proprietary AI fitment engine analyzed candidates across 100s of parameters based on skill and past experience to deliver 85% accuracy.
Compensation benchmarking & HR consulting
- Real-time insights on compensation benchmarks based on the current talent market
- Comprehensive and accurate view of salaries, benefits, etc.
- Bespoke talent onboarding solutions
- Best-in-class local benefits and policies, tailored to Indian candidates’ requirement.
As a result, we were able to hire mid & senior-level professionals with experience in product creativity, planning, and solutioning.