ANSR Global is the leading consulting firm for companies seeking to set up global capability centers (GCCs). It provides a full suite of products and services to its clients, including collaborative workspaces, managed services for site support, and talent acquisition.
We partner with our clients to understand their unique business situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust talent strategy for their GCCs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead Research
- Familiar with databases such as ZoomInfo, Lusha, and Rocket Reach, as well as the ability to pull the appropriate database based on company needs
- Linkedin research & handling database tool (file import/export, database maintenance).
- Calling the switchboard according to the allocated geography to qualify the contacts/prospects data
- Database management and verification of contacts
- Research on high levels contacts (C,V and D level)
- Thorough cleaning of the database extracted from the tools
- Sales Operations
- Support the sales team using Salesforce.com with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators; Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment; Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and reporting; Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material; Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives and enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes; Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
Experience and Requirements
- 2 to 5 years of lead research and sales operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA would be a plus
- Knowledge and working experience of Salesforce.com mandatory.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Should have good experience working with industry standard lead research tools – Lusha, Zoominfo, Apollo, LinkedIN Sales Navigator, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros)
- Intellectual curiosity; Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sales report generation and presentation skills
- Ability to use any BI tool is a plus