Sales Development Representative
ANSR Global, the leading consulting firm for companies seeking to start up global capability centers (GCCs), provides a full suite of products and services to its clients including collaborative workspaces, managed services for site support, and talent acquisition.
We partner with our clients to understand their unique business situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust talent strategy for their GCCs.
ANSR ‘s People Consulting Practice delivers strategies, products, and services that are at the core of our client’s GCC needs. Our solutions include operating models and organizational structures, engagement models, compensation and benefits strategies and benchmarking, employer branding and employee value proposition planning, talent management strategies, HR policies, payroll and benefits administration, employee relations, and risk and compliance services.
- Set sales targets with leadership, achieve and track those for yourself and the team
- Build relationships with companies and their stakeholders in our target audience
- Manage customer accounts, providing timely and accurate information and responding to customer inquiries.
- Connect with them often with our offerings customized to their context
- Define ICPs (Ideal Customer Profiles), build and maintain a database for each
- Source and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Follow up on sales leads and opportunities.
- Monitor customer accounts for any changes in their needs or requirements.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features in products or new service offerings
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Maintain knowledge of company products, services, and policies.
- Participate in appropriate events to promote and market the company’s products and services.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any customer-related issues.
- Research and discover methods to increase leads to sales conversions
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Liaise with marketing and product development folks to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Prepare and present sales proposals, contracts, and presentations.
Requirements and Skills:
- Experience level – 8 to 10 years
- Qualification - A Bachelors's or Masters's degree in Sales, Business Administration
- At least 5 years of experience in creating top of the funnel pipeline.
- In-depth understanding and experience in the outbound sales process and metrics - #calls, #emails, #qualified leads, #meetings, $pipeline generated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with SFDC and market standard sales research and engagement tools
- Keen interest in learning about business and products through personal market research
- Agile enough to thrive in a dynamic startup environment yet organized and detail-oriented
- This will be an office-based role with the option of working remotely, occasionally.