Social Media Marketing Lead
As a Social Media Marketing Lead, you will be a member of the ANSR Marketing team. You will lead ANSR's day-to-day social media activities, as well as oversee the execution of various campaigns and tactics across global teams in support of key business priorities. You will work on campaigns to find new, creative messages and campaigns to engage with our key audience(s) at the right time, and the right place. We want more strategy, more listening and more fun.
- Day-to-day social media execution that is in line with ANSR content strategy, including re-posting of content that was created by our service lines, or surfacing older posts that received good traction
- Repurpose existing assets with short engaging and consumable social snippets
- Increase visitors, followers from target regions for focus on session time and conversion
- Managing all social channels and ensuring a good balance between volume and quality.
- Keep up to date with ANSR latest campaigns and message framework to support our global and regional teams with day-to-day social media listening: and
- Engage with public posts
- Respond to private messages across platforms or direct to the right ANSR team
- Monitor the web for negative comments about ANSR and alert the team in case of any issue that arises
- Create templates for organic and paid media campaigns across channels
- Liaise with design to create posts that adhere to the social media design guidelines
- Run social and paid media campaigns
- Work with ANSR Marketing Leadership to define the most important social media KPIs to support campaign improvement as well as contribute to the broader ANSR marketing goals
- Develop a reporting framework that provides real-time data for campaigns, as well as monthly reports on social activities and website traffic
- Identify comparable competitors for benchmarking and understand their tactics and campaigns on a monthly basis
- Ongoing management of access rights to ANSR social media tools - hootsuite, sprinklr, etc
- Assess the latest developments in the social media space (tools and processes) and provide suggestions to include in the digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with marketing automation, design, and website teams on various campaigns.
- Track and account for monthly expenses on the various social platforms
- 6-12 years experience in digital marketing with a focus on B2B social media, content marketing, and social advertising.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and a passion for creative execution.
- A proven track record of turning goals and objectives into actionable and measurable social media programs.
- Proficiency with enterprise social media administration tools (e.g. HubSpot)
- Proven experience interpreting web metrics to gain actionable business intelligence and user insights (e.g. Google Analytics)
- A can-do attitude and the willingness to thrive under tight timeframes and competing deadlines.
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop or social image tools such as Canva is a plus
- Broad understanding of the digital marketing ecosystems and tools used
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a global team