VP – BSS
The Head, Business Support Services at ANSR will work with our senior executive team and client leadership teams to build & operate Business Support Services capabilities to support the smooth functioning of local support functions (HR, Finance, Accounting, Compliance, Secretarial, Legal, Procurement & IT support) at our client GCCs. For the Business Support Services business, you will be responsible for enhancing customer experience through robust governance, operational discipline, efficient processes, performance improvement, service enhancement and automation.
Assess the current Business Support Services organization to create a strategy and vision around the operating model, the development and documentation of future state process flows, to identify needed organizational and workflow changes, pricing strategy etc
- Transition our existing business support services teams to a shared services operating model.
- Develop and execute strategies to support efficiency, effectiveness and scale across our operations.
- Provide guidance for process design, standardization, automation and optimization.
- Develop and execute strategies to build shared services foundation including infrastructure, integration, governance, metrics and innovation.
- Lead enabling initiatives to develop and improve SLAs and KPIs, ticket and workflow management, training and quality, and knowledge management.
- Develop frameworks and tools that can be adopted to increase maturity.
- Develop and lead a high functioning team with a focus on operational discipline and enhancing the customer experience.
- Develop and deliver change management strategies, plans and communications to ensure awareness, understanding and adoption.
Stay up to date with industry trends and continue to benchmark and drive continuous improvements within ANSR.
Experience and Requirements
What we expect:
- Deep understanding of shared services organizations and models. Demonstrated ability in setting strategy, driving performance, consistently producing superior results, cultivating ownership while enforcing company policies and applicable law.
- Client-focused individual with experience implementing large scale process changes. Ability to develop innovative solutions to complicated process issues in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong communicator with the ability to artfully influence, persuade and drive action. A collaborative management style and a strong customer service orientation.
- Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally with senior levels in the organization.
- Wide-range of experience in the areas of human resources, finance, supply chain, legal, procurement, and program management.
Basic contractual and legal knowledge
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience including with at least 5 years focused on leading in a shared services environment.
- An undergraduate degree in business or business related (Accounting, Finance, Business, etc) field is required, an advanced degree, preferably an MBA, is preferred.
Successful experience implementing Six Sigma/Lean methodologies a plus