ANSR Global is the leading consulting firm for companies seeking to set up global capability centers (GCCs). It provides a full suite of products and services to its clients, including collaborative workspaces, managed services for site support, and talent acquisition.
We partner with our clients to understand their unique business situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust talent strategy for their GCCs.
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead & partner an internal Project team. This position takes direction from the Workspace Head and works collaboratively with all stakeholder to complete projects. You will assist in developing and maintaining project budgets, schedule and quality of execution.
- Manage the design and project management/ site delivery team's performance of delegated responsibilities
- Manage project budgets including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations and ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Ability to understand the overall MEP design scheme & drive the process accordingly.
- Establishment of project schedule from conception to completion.
- Establishment of overall project budget and budget control, including cost control and change management.
- Chair all meetings with stakeholders, design team, consultants & vendors. Onsite Team Management, to ensure roles and responsibilities
- Ensure teams follow Best Practices, Tools, Templates , adhere to organization SOP & HSE guidelines
- Implementation of Lean Construction Management approach.
- Coordinating with all teams for site execution - Architects/ Interior Designers/ MEP consultants / vendors / client PMC's etc.
Coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders and ensure that projects managers work cooperatively with the appropriate Client SMEs and keep them up-to- date on project status throughout process.