Director - Strategy
ANSR Global is the leading Management consulting firm for companies seeking to set up global capability centres (GCCs). It provides a full suite of products and services to its clients, including collaborative workspaces, managed services for site support, and talent acquisition.
We partner with our clients to understand their unique business situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust talent strategy for their GCCs.
ANSR‘s People Consulting Practice delivers strategies, products, and services that are at the core of our client’s GCC needs. Our solutions include operating models and organizational structures, engagement models, compensation and benefits, strategies and benchmarking, employer branding and employee value proposition planning, talent management strategies, HR policies, payroll and benefits administration, employee relations, risk and compliance services.
- Work along with the CEO and Executive Leadership team to build a roadmap identify and implement key strategic projects to enhance P&L performance
- Partner to achieve targeted financial and non-financial business matrices to accelerate organic/ inorganic growth agenda
- Devise competitive strategies to monitor and review alongside CEO and move ahead of competitors across markets
- Devising strategies to increase revenue, cut costs, and promote growth.
- Draw insights and provide recommendations that drive key business decisions, in partnership with cross-functional stakeholder
- Take ownership of additional initiatives, strategic projects, or functional areas for business transformation and expansion
- Display strong business and commercial acumen to identify & prioritize operating issues and provide pragmatic solutions.
- Prepare presentations and updates for internal audiences, board meetings, or presentations for company-wide meetings.
Ideal Candidate Background
- B. Tech with an MBA from Tier 1 institute (IIT/IIM preferred) with 3-6years of post-qualification work experience preferably with top tier Consulting firms or high growth start-ups
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources
- Good sense of numbers and excellent excel modelling ability