One Partner for your Global Workforce: Hire, Onboard, Expand, Manage, and Pay.
We Build Your Team, you Focus on Growth.
With our Global Teams/EOR model, we handle hiring employees in other countries for our clients. For instance, if you're registered in the US and want to hire someone in India, we take care of it through our Employer of Record (EOR) service.
Under this partnership, clients retain control of day-to-day employee operations, including tasks, meetings, performance reviews, and hiring & termination decisions. Meanwhile, ANSR handles the administrative burden of managing a foreign workforce.
Why EOR is a Preferred Choice for Global Expansion?
Employer of Record (EOR) is a great model for you to tap into talent market where you do not have a presence but still leverage the benefits of owning a team outside your headquarters. Here are few of the many reasons why companies chose this model:
- Access to talent: By establishing operations in different countries, you gain exposure to local talent pools that may not be available to you otherwise. Having employees from diverse cultural backgrounds can bring valuable perspectives and insights to your company. This diversity can drive innovation, improve decision making, and enhance customer engagement.
- Cost-effective: There is a significant cost difference in terms of labor costs when comparing talent in major markets vs talent rich countries. Example, salaries for software developers in India can range anywhere from $1000-$3000 per month while in the United States, they typically range between $5000-$8000 per month. Therefore, there could be up to 7 times cost savings by hiring someone in India.
- Flexibility: The global team/EOR model gives you flexibility to start a team with minimal commitment and allows you scale up and down based on need with least impact to enterprise brand.
- International expansion: For companies looking to expand their operations into new countries, an EOR service can provide a cost-effective and low-risk way to establish a presence in a new market.
- Focus on core business: In this model, we are responsible for sourcing, hiring, HR, payroll, and benefits and other administrative tasks, which allows you to free up time and resources to focus on core business functions. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
Why Choose ANSR as Your Partner?
ANSR is a market leader in building and managing distributed teams, transforming your workforce, and onboarding global talent. Our Global Teams/EOR model offers a flexible, subscription-based engagement with reduced risks for operating global teams.
One Platform for End-to-End Workforce Management.
Streamline your hiring process, onboard top global talent, and manage payroll, benefits, taxation, and regulatory compliance with our end-to-end tools.
- Proprietary 1.5M+ talent pool
- 100+ job board integrations
- AI-powered talent screening
- ATS & recruitment lifecycle management
- Compensation benchmarking
- Global payroll
What our Clients are Saying
ANSR is trusted by 100s of business leaders across the world for building and scaling high-performance global teams.