ANSR Global is the leading consulting firm for companies seeking to set up global capability centers (GCCs). It provides a full suite of products and services to its clients, including collaborative workspaces, managed services for site support, and talent acquisition.
We partner with our clients to understand their unique business situations and translate them into actionable insights for a robust talent strategy for their GCCs.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Project Coordinator will be part of the Project Management team, responsible for coordinating with various departments / project workstreams for ongoing projects
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Track calendars, appointments of management team, and help with meeting set-ups (client meetings and ANSR internal meetings)
- Work with Project Managers to develop client meeting/events agenda
- Coordinate with facilities and administration department for hosting clients
- Prepare expense reports for client related expenses such as travel expenses
- Provide general support to visiting clients
- Assist PMO in day to day operations
- Bachelor degree in any stream
- 1+ years of work experience
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills, business English, composition, spelling and grammar
- Task oriented with excellent sense of priority and ability to manage multiple tasks; flexibility, independence and a high degree of initiative
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and balance fluctuating workload
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality